The Orthodox church of St. Onouphrios is a single-nave church with dome. It is first attested in an inventory of Chandax churches dating to 1583, where it is singled out for its impressive dome and sturdy masonry. Following the departure of the Turks it was sold as exchangeable estate, and for several years housed an olive oil merchant's shop.

The church now lies abandoned, hemmed in by blocks of flats in the centre of the building block demarcated by 1866 St., Tsikritzi St. and Evans St.