The church of St. Onouphrios lies behind the former Vitsaxakis-Eleftherakis olive oil warehouse and is only visible from the roofs of adjacent blocks of flats.

The upper section of the dome is visible from the west side of 1866 St. The entrance off 1866 St. still survives in Koudomas the coffee merchant's. Inside it has been divided into two vertical and horizontal sections. A concrete mezzanine and horizontal wall with concrete joists have been added, demarcating the property boundaries.

These modifications have distorted the monument, due to differences in the static behaviour of stone, brick and concrete. The church has suffered the ravages of time and large cracks have appeared in the dome.